Clayton Homes in Opelika Alabama
I am so amazed at all the complaints, about everywhere!Not just Clayon Homes but Sears, walmart, best buy, forever 21, etc.....
I came on here to say I have had the best experience ever with Clayton Homes in Opelika, Alabama. And no i am NOT an employee, relative of, or anything like that. My husband and I have just purchased a new home with them. I couldn't be happier, with the people who have been there alll the way with us, they had their hands full with me too.
I had changed my mind several times. We were offered a more expensive version of the master bath, which I accepted (at no extra charge), well after closing and the home's arrival to the Sale Lot, I decided I didn't like it! Yep, I didn't like it..now they had no obligation to me at this point to do anythiing for me. I didn't expect what they did for me...they built me a whole other new home, and chose to sell the one i didn't want off the lot.
Because they want happy customers. They go above and beyond for their customers. All the way from our sales rep, and his partner, to the lawyer, to all the workers, brick masons, deck people, all of them were wonderful. Our home is perfect.
People are so quick to complain even before giving those the chance to make something right, it ruins reputations, I'm just grateful I didn't read all these complaints first. You have no idea how powerful these reviews are, they can really screw up ones livelyhood.
Please think long and hard before posting awful things, like are the people so bad?, did they not try their best?, could the wrongs be fixed and made right easily?I hope that every person we had the pleasure of dealing with, is never affected by this site full of terrible reviews.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "Bought a reclining love seat 4 yrs ago from a store now out of business. It has been rarely used and is peeling all over arms, back, headrests and..."
- "I ordered a Stun Master Mini 4.5 Million Volt Stun Baton. Rechargeable battery, LED Flashlight, Safety Switch and Safety Wrist Strap Pull Pin via Amazon. After I'd received my order..."
- "While giving my order I asked about 'panini' she just pointed me to a board and asked to read which all are written as panini. Through out the conversation her..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "On January 20, 2016 we saw a feature of the Fin Bed on The Today Show's "Steals and Deals" segment. We purchased a king size bed for $749 ($200 off..."
- "DO NOT PURCHASE CLOTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!! It's cheap material and poor quality. Have no use for items purchased.Swimsuit cover looks like pajamas. It's awful. WASTE OF..."