Clayton Homes in Opelika Alabama
I am so amazed at all the complaints, about everywhere!Not just Clayon Homes but Sears, walmart, best buy, forever 21, etc.....
I came on here to say I have had the best experience ever with Clayton Homes in Opelika, Alabama. And no i am NOT an employee, relative of, or anything like that. My husband and I have just purchased a new home with them. I couldn't be happier, with the people who have been there alll the way with us, they had their hands full with me too.
I had changed my mind several times. We were offered a more expensive version of the master bath, which I accepted (at no extra charge), well after closing and the home's arrival to the Sale Lot, I decided I didn't like it! Yep, I didn't like it..now they had no obligation to me at this point to do anythiing for me. I didn't expect what they did for me...they built me a whole other new home, and chose to sell the one i didn't want off the lot.
Because they want happy customers. They go above and beyond for their customers. All the way from our sales rep, and his partner, to the lawyer, to all the workers, brick masons, deck people, all of them were wonderful. Our home is perfect.
People are so quick to complain even before giving those the chance to make something right, it ruins reputations, I'm just grateful I didn't read all these complaints first. You have no idea how powerful these reviews are, they can really screw up ones livelyhood.
Please think long and hard before posting awful things, like are the people so bad?, did they not try their best?, could the wrongs be fixed and made right easily?I hope that every person we had the pleasure of dealing with, is never affected by this site full of terrible reviews.review #366528
You may also like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "As usual. Called customer care at Lennar and received the same old story line! Your home is out of warranty, so Lennar is not responsible for anything!! Really! I am..."
- "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..."
- "Purchased a range and microwave in December. Installer COMPLETELY butchered the counter top when installing. Finally, after about 30 phone calls, negotiations and haggling....I received compensation for the..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "Warrantech extended warranty company is a scam, the customer service supervisor Chris Tyner is very rude . Todd Griffin Customer Care supervisor is racist. When I..."
- "I recently purchased 1200 buttons and 1300 wrist bands for my church for a new program with the Deacons. The buttons were perfect and 1200 of the wrist bands..."
- "when i make salad for myself i cull the heavy spines of lettuce as these are unpalatable. in most restaurants this is done and you get the leaf of..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."