DO NOT buy from Clayton Homes in Thibodaux, LA!
Me and my husband went purchase a mobile home from Clayton homes in thibodaux.For a few weeks everything was going good.
We was approved for the home on there lot. We put 1000 down and they said that the one on the lot was ours. We was so excited. We started getting all the permits on the land.
We was trying to hurry Clayton homes cause they new we needed the 8000 tax credit. Well they started ignoring our phone calls and we caught them starting to lie at things. We kept telling them come on we need to sign a purchase agreement. They kept pushing it off by saying it wasn't there fault they was waiting for wells Fargo to contact them back.
Then they had called and said that we can go in to sign..well my husband took off work we went in to sign then they said well y'all cant sign it today cause we don't have all the information. My husband didn't want to miss work again so they let him just sign it. We had looked at the top of the page it had said a 2009 with the serial number. Well a week later we called back and they said they still don't have it done were i could sign.
The day before the 8000 ended we contacted them after hours of them not answering our phone calls, and we found out the truth. We found out why they took so long and kept lying..They SOLD our mobile home to someone else. They was trying to give us a brand new one but the only problem with that was it would not have been built in enough time to get the 8000 and they knew that. They screwed us bad.
Now we have no home and lost the 8000.
We talking to some lawyers and trying to do something about this.They are horrible people and liars.10846e2a review #180656
You may also like
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "CLAYTON HOMES SOLD ME A NEW DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER IN 08/2010 BY 07/2011 THE HOME HAD MOLD AND MILDEW THAT WAS SO BAD ,AIR QUALITY CONTROL TOLD ME WE HAD..."
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels..."
- "I took my 3 dogs and my friends 6 month puppy to be groomed at the Pets Smart in Clearwater, FL when I got home I noticed my Bichons foot..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "Me and my daughter ordered a pizza and 2 20oz cokes...when they brought it to me, the pizza was burnt (i have pictures) and a 2 liter coke. I called..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."