DO NOT buy from Clayton Homes in Thibodaux, LA!
Me and my husband went purchase a mobile home from Clayton homes in thibodaux.For a few weeks everything was going good.
We was approved for the home on there lot. We put 1000 down and they said that the one on the lot was ours. We was so excited. We started getting all the permits on the land.
We was trying to hurry Clayton homes cause they new we needed the 8000 tax credit. Well they started ignoring our phone calls and we caught them starting to lie at things. We kept telling them come on we need to sign a purchase agreement. They kept pushing it off by saying it wasn't there fault they was waiting for wells Fargo to contact them back.
Then they had called and said that we can go in to sign..well my husband took off work we went in to sign then they said well y'all cant sign it today cause we don't have all the information. My husband didn't want to miss work again so they let him just sign it. We had looked at the top of the page it had said a 2009 with the serial number. Well a week later we called back and they said they still don't have it done were i could sign.
The day before the 8000 ended we contacted them after hours of them not answering our phone calls, and we found out the truth. We found out why they took so long and kept lying..They SOLD our mobile home to someone else. They was trying to give us a brand new one but the only problem with that was it would not have been built in enough time to get the 8000 and they knew that. They screwed us bad.
Now we have no home and lost the 8000.
We talking to some lawyers and trying to do something about this.They are horrible people and liars.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "First of all, I really hated the mass scheduling of potential homeowners where you seated with a sales person who discusses your credit and financial information right out in the..."
- "I'AM WRITTING YOUR COMPANY TLG*SHOPPER41098876OC, BECAUSE MY CREDIT UNION INTERIM STATMENT HAS A TRANSACTION FROM YOUR COMPANY PRINTD LIKE THIS: 11/07 VISADEBIT POS PURCHASE 19.99- NET / 11/07 21:11:37 TERM#29578010..."
- "On October 21, 2015, I made a purchase to Nastydress. The item arrived and it is too little. No return address and no telephone number. They tell you to fill..."
- "1st room was invested with termites 2nd one was fithy. Only prostitutes and drug dealers would be comfortable here. Pictures and videos. I filed a complaint #3246930 & still have..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "This is a very sad time for my family due to my mothet's death. My cousins sent a peace lily via FTD. The first lily was damaged. The lilies are..."
- "The millions of packages sold a year for 5 bucks and you try to save $$$ ! Red velvet is delicous and theres barely enough shareThere are horizontal rows now..."