172 views
Verified Reviewer

Clayton Homes Sweetwater I have tried to set my first house up the house failed was so damaged they had to replace it they brought in a second trailer and it just failed its been a year and we still not at our house work is not getting done

User's recommendation: Clayton Homes Sweetwater I have tried to set my first house up the house failed was so damaged they had to replace it they brought in a second trailer and it just failed it’s been a year and we still not at our house work is not getting done.

Location: Nashville, Tennessee

Comments

#1927830

Chances are you have already signed 'The Contract'. By Law, they are not upholding their end of the contract so you should be able to get a lawyer and get out of it.

Might even be able to get reimbursed for pain and suffering.

They don't have a clue what they put those of us buying a new house through when they do this. They need to be forced to cut out their practices of screwing customers and getting away with it.

#1927836
@PissedConsumer1927830

Did they send someone to inspect? If they did, may I ask who it was.

I'm not in the same area, just trying to find out if they use the same 'impartial inspector' everywhere they have a similar issue.With floors and air conditioning. I might be able to help both of us with this answer.

#1928714
@PissedConsumer1927836

Hi PissedConsumer1927830 & PissedConsumer1927836, We sincerely appreciate your feedback. and we want you to know we take these concerns very seriously. If you have any concerns or questions, we would love to hear from you at CAT@ClaytonHomes.com.

#1928715