Clayton Homes House Construction Review

9 of 275 Clayton Homes reviews

I purchased my home of of the lot when i viewed the home on the lot there were no cracks in the walls it was streight and level .But after it was set up the whole end bowed upon the master bedroom you cant level it cause the frame under it is bent by not judgeing their aproach right when exiting the hwy they broke a hub off of the axle and gouged a long gash in the pavement bending the frame and totally breaking the sheet rock all throughout the house.

And a storm window in the kitchen broke and they never got it replaced. Now my siding is turning to a white powder and trim at the top of the outer walls has fungus growing out from under it ,it is particle board all the way around it ,its all rotting off alowing water to run under the siding and saturate my insulation letting my sheet rock to crumble along with 100s of other things.When i financed this thing they did it for me at 12 percent interest and said make your payments on time for 1year and we will lower your interest rates.well 6or7 years later no missed paments and we still couldnt get lower interest rates.

Finally after skipping two payments on purpose we got their attention and told them they could come and get it.They then refinanced it bringing the overall total back to the original amount so i payed all this time getting no creditfor it and my house is rotting down.It needs to be resided and a new roof and im being charged new price again thank you clayton you dont put americans in homes just debt still needing a home!!!!!!!!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clayton 16X80 2006 Year Model Sold In Springfield Mo
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #920539

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clayton Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
9 of 275 Clayton Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clayton Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Clayton Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×