Bremond, Texas

CLAYTON HOMES SOLD ME A NEW DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER IN 08/2010 BY 07/2011 THE HOME HAD MOLD AND MILDEW THAT WAS SO BAD ,AIR QUALITY CONTROL TOLD ME WE HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THE TRAILER ASAP.I WAS VERY ILL SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE I HAD FOUND THE MOLD.

MY DOGS WERE ALSO SUFFERING FROM THE MOLD AS WELL. SOUTHERN ENER GY WAS THE MANFUCTURE OF THE HOME. AS WE INVESTEGATED THE MATTER WE FOUND THE ROOF HAD 5 TO 6 LAYERS OF ROOF TILE REPAIRS THAT HAD BEEN DONE BEFORE THE TRAILER WAS SOLD. ALSO, THE FLOORS WERE BLUCKLING IN THE ULITY ROOM,HALL,BATHROOM AND THROUGHT THE TRAILER .

THEY FOUND MOLD AND MILDEW UNDER THE FLOORS DUE TO A LARGE RIP UNDER THE TRAILER THAT WAS CAUSED BY A BLOWN TIRE IN TRAINST. WHEN WE PURCHASED THE HOME NO ONE FROM CLAYTON HOMES TOLD US THE DAMEGES THAT THE TRAILER HAD INCURED .

AS OF THIS DATE WE ARE STILL OUT OF THE TRAILER WITH NO END IN SIGHT.JD

Review about: Trailer Purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $120
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Clayton Homes - Review about Clayton Mobile Home from Rye, Texas Clayton Homes "Right at this very moment I am locked sitting in my car inside Clayton mobile homes now for 4 hours ! They new I was here,! My car was parked..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Clayton Homes - This house is *** Clayton Homes "my mother bought this house from clayton homes of easley sc and paid in full , first she ordered it with 3/4 in plywood floors to support my dads battery..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more