CLAYTON HOMES IN THIBODAUX,LA.70301 SOLD ME A DOUBLE WIDE NEW TRAILER THAT HAD MOLD/MILDEW
CLAYTON HOMES SOLD ME A NEW DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER IN 08/2010 BY 07/2011 THE HOME HAD MOLD AND MILDEW THAT WAS SO BAD ,AIR QUALITY CONTROL TOLD ME WE HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THE TRAILER ASAP.I WAS VERY ILL SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE I HAD FOUND THE MOLD.
MY DOGS WERE ALSO SUFFERING FROM THE MOLD AS WELL. SOUTHERN ENER GY WAS THE MANFUCTURE OF THE HOME. AS WE INVESTEGATED THE MATTER WE FOUND THE ROOF HAD 5 TO 6 LAYERS OF ROOF TILE REPAIRS THAT HAD BEEN DONE BEFORE THE TRAILER WAS SOLD. ALSO, THE FLOORS WERE BLUCKLING IN THE ULITY ROOM,HALL,BATHROOM AND THROUGHT THE TRAILER .
THEY FOUND MOLD AND MILDEW UNDER THE FLOORS DUE TO A LARGE RIP UNDER THE TRAILER THAT WAS CAUSED BY A BLOWN TIRE IN TRAINST. WHEN WE PURCHASED THE HOME NO ONE FROM CLAYTON HOMES TOLD US THE DAMEGES THAT THE TRAILER HAD INCURED .
AS OF THIS DATE WE ARE STILL OUT OF THE TRAILER WITH NO END IN SIGHT.JD
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trailer Purchase
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I have a 2012 passport ultra light that I bought new in Katie tx at holiday world. When I bought it I paid $3500 dollars for an exstended warrenty and..."
- "**Sept 14 2014 Click4Support called today and said they would not be billing my credit card for the $1200. They offered an additional gift certificate for the "inconvenience"..."
- "Avoid getting a Samsung washing machine. Like many others, the area around the bleach dispenser on our Samsung WA5451ANW washing machine began to show signs of rusting after just..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."