Bremond, Texas

CLAYTON HOMES SOLD ME A NEW DOUBLE WIDE TRAILER IN 08/2010 BY 07/2011 THE HOME HAD MOLD AND MILDEW THAT WAS SO BAD ,AIR QUALITY CONTROL TOLD ME WE HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THE TRAILER ASAP.I WAS VERY ILL SEVERAL MONTHS BEFORE I HAD FOUND THE MOLD.

MY DOGS WERE ALSO SUFFERING FROM THE MOLD AS WELL. SOUTHERN ENER GY WAS THE MANFUCTURE OF THE HOME. AS WE INVESTEGATED THE MATTER WE FOUND THE ROOF HAD 5 TO 6 LAYERS OF ROOF TILE REPAIRS THAT HAD BEEN DONE BEFORE THE TRAILER WAS SOLD. ALSO, THE FLOORS WERE BLUCKLING IN THE ULITY ROOM,HALL,BATHROOM AND THROUGHT THE TRAILER .

THEY FOUND MOLD AND MILDEW UNDER THE FLOORS DUE TO A LARGE RIP UNDER THE TRAILER THAT WAS CAUSED BY A BLOWN TIRE IN TRAINST. WHEN WE PURCHASED THE HOME NO ONE FROM CLAYTON HOMES TOLD US THE DAMEGES THAT THE TRAILER HAD INCURED .

AS OF THIS DATE WE ARE STILL OUT OF THE TRAILER WITH NO END IN SIGHT.JD

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Lgi Homes - Brand New LGI home has way too many problems Lgi Homes "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more Metropcs - Horrible Service, Customer Service & Experience Metropcs "Worst phone service provider I have ever used. The service is horrible the phone CCRS will place on hold 15 mins consecutive without even checking back in and make you..." Read more Costway - Defective Washing Machine Costway "I received the washing machine on July 7, 2017. After reading the manual, i started using it. I was able to wash 3 loads of baby clothes, which was my..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more