Clayton Homes Mobile Home Review from Hope Mills, North Carolina
I wouldn't recommend no one to Clayton Homes!They told my mom it would take a couple days to get her mobile home set up and now its week two and she still have not moved in her new home.
Now she has been staying in a hotel room that's costing her lots of money. That's not all! Wall panels are coming of the walls of her new home and she hasn't even moved in yet. She doesn't even have the keys to her new home yet.
Tiffany at Clayton homes have them, WHY i dont know! Clayton Homes do not care about there customers all they want is the deal made. My mom also had a trade in that was a older moblie that Clayton Homes supposed to had took with them. They left the old moblie home in the middle out the street witch is nearly blocking the road and is a real eye sore to the neighbors.
After multiple calls they still seem to be in no hurry to get my mom moved in after she told them that she cant afford to live in a hotel for two weeks.This is sad smh!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Bought treadmill in NOV 2016. Was supposed to be able to Bluetooth you tablet and heart rate monitor. Just bought a new tablet and tried to sync following the instructions...."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I signed up with Coventry Healthcare of NC after reading in their summary of coverage that they have a $15 copay for sick visits and a $24/$40 copay for prescriptions...."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY. FIRST THEY CAME EARLY. THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME..."