Featured Not resolved
2.3
Turnaround Time

I wouldn't recommend no one to Clayton Homes!They told my mom it would take a couple days to get her mobile home set up and now its week two and she still have not moved in her new home.

Now she has been staying in a hotel room that's costing her lots of money. That's not all! Wall panels are coming of the walls of her new home and she hasn't even moved in yet. She doesn't even have the keys to her new home yet.

Tiffany at Clayton homes have them, WHY i dont know! Clayton Homes do not care about there customers all they want is the deal made. My mom also had a trade in that was a older moblie that Clayton Homes supposed to had took with them. They left the old moblie home in the middle out the street witch is nearly blocking the road and is a real eye sore to the neighbors.

After multiple calls they still seem to be in no hurry to get my mom moved in after she told them that she cant afford to live in a hotel for two weeks.This is sad smh!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of clayton homes mobile home. Clayton Homes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned clayton homes mobile home in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clayton Homes.

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments