Clayton Homes Mobile Home Review from Hope Mills, North Carolina
I wouldn't recommend no one to Clayton Homes!They told my mom it would take a couple days to get her mobile home set up and now its week two and she still have not moved in her new home.
Now she has been staying in a hotel room that's costing her lots of money. That's not all! Wall panels are coming of the walls of her new home and she hasn't even moved in yet. She doesn't even have the keys to her new home yet.
Tiffany at Clayton homes have them, WHY i dont know! Clayton Homes do not care about there customers all they want is the deal made. My mom also had a trade in that was a older moblie that Clayton Homes supposed to had took with them. They left the old moblie home in the middle out the street witch is nearly blocking the road and is a real eye sore to the neighbors.
After multiple calls they still seem to be in no hurry to get my mom moved in after she told them that she cant afford to live in a hotel for two weeks.This is sad smh!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "They might deserve one start for the actual pool. But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is.... DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "BOUGHT NEW HOME.HAD TO BUY NEW HEAT PUMP AND AIR-CONDITIONING UNIT AS TO SMALL OF ONE WAS PUT IN. HAVING 21 WINDOWS REPLACED. HAVE HUGE CRACKS IN OUTSIDE STUCCO! MOLD..."
- "A week after receiving an email stating that my shipment was delayed (order was placed on 11/10), I went online and came across this site. Needless to say, I..."
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR MOTHERS DAY. FIRST THEY CAME EARLY. THAN THEY WERE DEAD!!!! I LIVE FAR FROM MY MOM AND WAS HOPING TO MAKE HER HAPPY. LET ME..."
- "Ordered 16 pink rosebuds for niece's 16th birthday. What arrived was 8 pink and 8 white fully bloomed out roses. They requested pictures which I sent them 3..."
- "We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions. We picked up, no storage, white flooring,..."
- "I have been a Primus customer for about 8 months and read the bad reviews but decided to give it a try anyway. I can confirm the bad reviews, it..."