My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another.They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home landscapers to set a house who would have thought to do that.
Who in turn tried to scam us by filling the pier holes with dirt and 4 inches of concrete. Now our piers are in two pieces. They have recently been inspected with only ONE being what it is suppose to be, how do you suppose that will be fixed? In January we sent a punch list that has yet to be completed, we have had 3 water leaks and all that water ran into the so called support for our home, the "set crew" taped our heating duct to the house with duct tape, which we found laying on the ground filled with water.
Our kitchen counter has been repaired 5 times without being fixed. They actually charged us 1,200.00 to finish they ceiling. They sent a crew here to repair the cracks in the walls from the delivery the repair guy said I have to get home here's a sanding sponge and a gallon of paint can you finish this. There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.
They try to blame the customer for their scamming and poor work. We as customers live and pay for these homes.
Wonder how many of the big shots with Clayton Homes or should I say Clayton Horror Homes would actually like to live in my home wondering if it will fall over.Those of you out there with Clayton Horror Homes call you State Government Consumer Advocate they HAVE to respond!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Clayton Homes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My parents picked a home drew up contracts traded in existing home and gave 20000.00 cash on new home,home was brought to llano texas "not put on site dad had..."
- "I are not a Competitor but a Creditor, Our company is a small family owned earthmoving business, during our dealings with Andrew Kenneth Bennett and Michael Gavin Bennett from PMB..."
- "Our 4 year old Trex deck started flaking. Trex had been sued re this problem and settled. Because of the lawsuit they had to follow up on our claim. After..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I'm not usually one to put businesses on blast on the internet BUT - Ridge Crossings Apartments is a joke of place to call a home, neighborhood, or property management..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "I ordered it and other than a long phone call to complete the order. It shipped out quickly enough. 6 days and its here. I will say the instructions are..."
- "My boyfriend ordered my flowers early for Valentine's Day. I was disappointed not to receive anything on Valentine's Day at my office & when I got home, found out..."
- "On 11.15.16 i can into the labcorp on s 6th St in Philly. I think the tech name is Nicole, she was extremely slow and basically ignored the people..."