have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr.fo the trl.
complex; she has called clayton several times about the problem with very little results, the water leak is in the dinning room window, in the very edge, it is leaking down the edge behind the seperation molding on the drywall. stainning the molding and the wall, very ugly and messy situation.everytime clayton homes is contacted about the problem they ether say that they are back ordered on the color or they send out the wrong piece or color; this has been going on for almost a year now and were getting pretty tired of the whole thing. they need to get off there butts and get this problem fixed. !!!!!
randall davis 6473 rockview ln.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "My drivewayis so narrow the could not get the house in it. They asked to bring it threw my mom yard n she OK it so when I told them..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin. The customer service Mr. Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than..."
- "Just look at the box.. Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed. And to top it off,..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "The counters at budget always try to upswell no matter what city I'm renting from and the answer is always no with exception of my last experience. The car was..."