Clayton Homes - Crappy constrution and no responce to said
have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr.fo the trl.
complex; she has called clayton several times about the problem with very little results, the water leak is in the dinning room window, in the very edge, it is leaking down the edge behind the seperation molding on the drywall. stainning the molding and the wall, very ugly and messy situation.everytime clayton homes is contacted about the problem they ether say that they are back ordered on the color or they send out the wrong piece or color; this has been going on for almost a year now and were getting pretty tired of the whole thing. they need to get off there butts and get this problem fixed. !!!!!
randall davis 6473 rockview ln.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I booked a ticket thru them from Atlanta (USA) to Cochin. The customer service Mr. Ankit Sharma and Mr.Yogesh Poddar arranged every thing, there was a layover for more than..."
- "Just look at the box.. Looks like they tossed it all over the place, maybe dropped it a few times, and let it get crushed. And to top it off,..."