I never thought of being desrimanated against as much as these people did to me. I was trying to get a home through F,H,A when i would call clayton homes of middlesborow they would tell me that they hadnt heard anything yet concerning my app so i called vanderbilt same story on may 30th 2011 i called vanderbilt and he told me he was still working on it, but on may 31st i received a letter from them declineing my loan app. so they looked at my age,color,disability,and my sex because i am female, I have already contacted Honorable Harold Rogers and he is checking in on it because he also feels that i was descrimanated against, if clayton homes and vanderbilt dont make it right with me I amtaking them to court

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

FHA loans have their own set of rules.The rules are not set by the loan officer, or bank lending you the money.

It is set by the federal government. It does not matter who you go to get a loan, the rules stay the same and get applied the same way to everyone. FHA loans usually help first time home buyers because of the low down payment, and usually low credit score. Have you asked why you were denied an FHA loan?

Press them for answers, detailed answers. If you don't understand what they are saying, tell them to tell to tell you again, but in plain language. There are various reasons why you could have been declined - no reserves (money in bank), ratios too high (mortgage payment too big to how much you earn per month), really bad credit, income too low for the amount of the loan.

There are a lot of things to consider.Good luck.

to Experience with loans Rochester, New York, United States #581355

Good answer above... I did note that she mentioned everything except a credit score.