Our original home burned down in April.We went to several house dealers.
We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry wall.
Some of the things that needed doing, do take time to have it done right. At one time in my life, not only was my mom an interior designer but I followed in her footsteps. My kitchen is gorgeous, the floors (no carpet here) are linoleum but look like wood throughout.
The master bath was wonderful planning. We need a few more things on the walls, but that's on us. I wish I was able to post all the photos. We have a wrap around porch.
We are using the sunroom as a guest room. The atrium doors rather than French doors or sliding doors are fantastic.
I've started to do some landscaping.Clayton Homes of Cayce, SC know what customer service is.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Clayton Homes Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "I visited hibbetts today for a pair of shoes, both shoes were bent up, the guy that helped me said he couldn't overstep anyone by telling me that they were..."
- "Strawberry cheesecake had several strands of blond hair in the container with strawberry cheesecake. I was enjoying cheesecake until I saw this hair. One strand of the blond hair was..."
- "The 4 month old Sealy mattress from MATTRESS FIRM is sagging on one side like it is 10 years old. No help with warranty. MATTRESS FIRM makes it..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "I bought a couch from the Gardner White on Hall Road on Friday, October 21st. I scheduled a 4pm-11pm delivery for today, October 25th, since it was the earliest they..."
- "I am dis-satisfied with my service at this the Tyler Texas Regis salon. My reasons are; Mind you. It was my birthday gift (to myself)-When I called the salon to..."