Clayton Homes - Great home..some things take time
Our original home burned down in April.We went to several house dealers.
We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry wall.
Some of the things that needed doing, do take time to have it done right. At one time in my life, not only was my mom an interior designer but I followed in her footsteps. My kitchen is gorgeous, the floors (no carpet here) are linoleum but look like wood throughout.
The master bath was wonderful planning. We need a few more things on the walls, but that's on us. I wish I was able to post all the photos. We have a wrap around porch.
We are using the sunroom as a guest room. The atrium doors rather than French doors or sliding doors are fantastic.
I've started to do some landscaping.Clayton Homes of Cayce, SC know what customer service is.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Clayton Homes Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "my mother bought this house from clayton homes of easley sc and paid in full , first she ordered it with 3/4 in plywood floors to support my dads battery..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Someone stole my credit card information and made two purchases. The genius purchased the items using my address and attempted to drop ship them to his address but was too..."
- "I have talked to the Newsmax customer service reps at least 10 times asking to remove all emails not directly related to my three investment subscriptions. I have filled out..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."
- "I had a three-month "super saver" order of one of Purity's products. The order was coming up for renewal and they charged my credit card, which, by the time..."