Clayton Homes - Great home..some things take time

41 of 275 Clayton Homes reviews

Our original home burned down in April.We went to several house dealers.

We have a larger home now with more space, a 12-pitch roof and the walls are dry wall.

Some of the things that needed doing, do take time to have it done right. At one time in my life, not only was my mom an interior designer but I followed in her footsteps. My kitchen is gorgeous, the floors (no carpet here) are linoleum but look like wood throughout.

The master bath was wonderful planning. We need a few more things on the walls, but that's on us. I wish I was able to post all the photos. We have a wrap around porch.

We are using the sunroom as a guest room. The atrium doors rather than French doors or sliding doors are fantastic.

I've started to do some landscaping.Clayton Homes of Cayce, SC know what customer service is.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Clayton Homes Construction
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #758207 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clayton Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
41 of 275 Clayton Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
CheriDonna

Jun 25 #1177732 Columbia, South Carolina, United States

The finishing touches have been made by the Dealer's professionals.I hope our last piece of the completion will be July 5th. (4th service person). My home office is complete, our kitchen is complete and wonderful, our bedroom and 2 bathrooms are complete. We use the porch entrance as our front door. We are trying to find someone who can put a ramp for wheel chair or walker onto the actual house front. My husband's office still has a bookcase to be assembled. He assembled mine. Porch sun room: I've decorated it as another guest room and is complete except for a stained glass piece that needs to be hung over the west windows. Dining room still needs chairs. Living room is complete. The pantry we bought since there wasn't room for anything to put cookware and plates, etc. has been a boon. The fan/light fixture - fan stopped working but my husband is still working on it. I've created some lovely flower beds. The faux brick in the kitchen over the stove has gotten so many compliments as has the linoleum flooring that looks like wood.
Recomendation for Clayton: How about in one of the 2 bedrooms (our home offices) build in shelves; finish out the closets so I don't cut my hands constantly. Figure out how to patch the linoleum flooring as the few that were made during our move-in and repairs being made...that service individual knew nothing and tried to do it.
We just need to remember where we put things. :)... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.