Purchased 5 homes that fell apart within 6 months and want a refund.We are a small school district in a rural area in the middle of the country.We purchased from a local retailer who said it was manufactured defects and they are not responsible.

All the homes fell apart the same way in less than 6 months. We are looking for people who took Clayton to court and won. We are a very small poor school district and use these home for housing for our teachers.

If anyone took the legal steps to bring them to court.We want to know how Clayton responds to civil lawsuits.

Review about: Clayton Homes Mobile Home.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

These people are nothing but crooks.Been waiting 7 months and still not moved in yet.

After final inspection they decided to raise the price from the original signed quote more than $10,000 dollars! Won't show me actual invoices or receipts.

Contacting a lawyer tomorrow.Is there a class action lawsuits underway?

Interested in the civil lawsuit. Contact me @ shesteely@gmail.com

to Dupedin2016 #1435638

Hi my name is Danielle.My Clayton mobile home has recalls along with several other huge issues.

I have contacted the mobile home department in Washington.We are interested in joining a suit again Clayton homes

Please contact me at

Daniellaalexandra01@gmail.com

If you do a class lawsuit I want to know as well. I am in Upstate NY.

Please contact me at

Sharonbsn28465@yahoo.com

I'm having a lot of issues with Clayton myself

to Anonymous #1436566

I have a lawsuit and a lawyer in NC against Clayton Homes. Been the worse decision I ever made deal eith them. If anyone is interested you can contact my attorney to see if he can help you.

to Anonymous #1439518

I am interested in speaking with your attorney. However, I am located in OK. Will your attorney still help me?