316 US 17 South, East Palatka, FL 32131, USA
Resolved
2.5
Turnaround Time

My application was approved 3/17/17 didn’t close until 7/14(day my application was to expire because the home center dragged getting paperwork in) and hoped the process would pick up from there, unfortunately not. I was told at closing that the septic permit was already applied for-lie, wasn’t applied for until about a month later.

Manager Larry promised Home would be on my land September 1-lie. Infact I wrote a review at that point but deleted it after being promised that things would improve-lie- and gave them more time.

Currently living in a hotel because I’m essentially homeless (which they well know) finally had my building permit completed 11/8 and they didn’t bother to pick it up until 11/17 and now I’m being told that they won’t delivered until “about a month” from now even though I was promised my home would be delivered “the day we get the permit in hand” Don’t go here unless you enjoy being lied to and ignored (they now refuse to answer my calls) though I’ve been polite and more patient than is reasonable. I chose a mobile home because it was ***SUPPOSE*** to be quicker....

Review about: Clayton Homes Mobile Home.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Bottom of the barrel people.don't buy from Clayton there are other options