Montgomery, Alabama

Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught.Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran downhill, inside all wrong colors, floors warping, lost front yard due to wetland, bracing issues, won't follow through with what they say they will do, we had to be the general contractors, we made calls to workers to get things done, had to do things 3 to 5 times to get it close to acceptable, husband had to go back and do some of the plumbing, duct work still wrong after 4 attempts, tried cashing check before done, pending litigation.

Related: Clayton Homes House Construction Review

Called cooperate, Kevin Clayton.....no help. They delay, lie, used false names with their own builders, etc. stay away we dealt with Clayton Homes in Ky on Dixie hwy.. They have no morals...is the most disturbing part..

How can a company treat people like they do?

Downspout is 42 inches off the ground.Now we know one of the ways Warren Buffett got his money.

Review about: Clayton Homes Construction.

Review #820397 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.