Montgomery, Alabama

Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught.Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran downhill, inside all wrong colors, floors warping, lost front yard due to wetland, bracing issues, won't follow through with what they say they will do, we had to be the general contractors, we made calls to workers to get things done, had to do things 3 to 5 times to get it close to acceptable, husband had to go back and do some of the plumbing, duct work still wrong after 4 attempts, tried cashing check before done, pending litigation.

Called cooperate, Kevin Clayton.....no help. They delay, lie, used false names with their own builders, etc. stay away we dealt with Clayton Homes in Ky on Dixie hwy.. They have no morals...is the most disturbing part..

How can a company treat people like they do?

Downspout is 42 inches off the ground.Now we know one of the ways Warren Buffett got his money.

Review about: Clayton Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Lbc Express - Rude Lbc Express "I dont like my experience in lbc..kasi tumawag sila sakin na andyan na daw yung delivery.tapos sabi ko na epadeliver sa bahay kong saan nakaadress ..sabi nila firsttime daw nila..." Read more Proactiv - Not satisfied Proactiv "Hi just need to know ,how come u are calling proactiv that the best product ever and actually is damiging the towel , feel like they are using clor on..." Read more Crystal Springs Water - STAY AWAY FROM DS SERVICES of AMERICA WATER COMPANY Crystal Springs Water "DS Services of America, or in this case Crystal Springs Water is the worst company on the planet. They have the worst company rating in the nation. Go check the..." Read more