462 views
1.1

My experience with Clayton homes has been a disaster to where I will never put an application for a home loan again. I was given the run around for 13 weeks about my loan applican closing and they stated my appraisal was ordered but the man was backed up (the man has never been to my property to appraise) so due to lack of communication and lack of professionalism I decided to back out of the process due to I didn’t want to proceed in a life time Mortgage with the unprofessional people.

When i stated I wanted my security deposits back of 1,000$ they have refused to give it back becuAse they have ordered the appraisal ect. Yet I was promised I could back out anytime before I closed and get my money back. And if i decided to go through with the process I would get the deposits back either way when I closed. But they fail to tell you when you that you sign a paper stating that you can’t get the deposit back when you apply for credit application.

They verbally give you a false promise.

NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY I’m just so glad it was only $1,000 instead of 23 years of my life. I just don’t know how they can sleep at night knowing that they have taken from an innocent hard working family.

Location: 13375 E Wade Hampton Blvd, Greer, SC 29651, USA

Comments

I too am very unhappy, angry with Clayton Homes. Horrible, my home is horrible. I want out of this house..

Clayton Homes Reviews