CLAYTON HOMES ARE LYERS!DIRTY ROTTEN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT DONT KEEP THERE WORD.

CABINETS, MOLDING PEELING BUBBLING, CRACKS, WALLBOARDS BUCKLING, DOOR LOCKS ALL BROKEN, PLUMBING A MESS... I CAN GO ON & ON HVAC UNIT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED TOO SMALL FOR OUR 2500 Sq FOOT HOME. THEY REFUSE TO REPLACE IT! DONT DEAL WITH THOSE PCS OF *** AT CLAYTON IN CONWAY!

THEY NEED TO BE SUED FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

If I CAN GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BACK ME UP, WE SHOULD GO TO CHANNEL 13 TOGETHER THEY WILL HEAR OUR STORY.ANYONE WILLING TO PUT A FORMAL COMPLAINT INTO THE NEWS LET ME KNOW, THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Armywife111 stated that there is a room for improvement of bad manufacturing and poor services. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of custom home and associated monetary loss in the amount of $163000. Clayton Homes needs to "we have asked numerous times, to trade our home for a better quality home! for the money we paid they should have built us a mansion" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned custom home in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Clayton Homes.

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

Bonneau, South Carolina, United States #953840

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AND THEN SOME WITH MY HOME THAT I BOUGHT FROM CLAYTON HOMES OF NORTH CHARLESTON IN 2008.THE ROOF IS NOW FALLING APART AND MOLD IS GROWING EVERYWHERE.

I CONTACTED LIVE 5 NEWS OF CHARLESTON AND NOONE EVER CONTACTED ME. I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW DEVASTATED AND ALONE YOU FEEL.

I WILL HELP YOU IN ANYWAY I CAN.MY EMAIL IS RMH53120@HOMESC.COM