Clayton Homes - MY CUSTOM HOME IS FALLING APART!

88 of 275 Clayton Homes reviews

CLAYTON HOMES ARE LYERS!DIRTY ROTTEN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT DONT KEEP THERE WORD.

CABINETS, MOLDING PEELING BUBBLING, CRACKS, WALLBOARDS BUCKLING, DOOR LOCKS ALL BROKEN, PLUMBING A MESS... I CAN GO ON & ON HVAC UNIT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED TOO SMALL FOR OUR 2500 Sq FOOT HOME. THEY REFUSE TO REPLACE IT! DONT DEAL WITH THOSE PCS OF *** AT CLAYTON IN CONWAY!

THEY NEED TO BE SUED FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

If I CAN GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BACK ME UP, WE SHOULD GO TO CHANNEL 13 TOGETHER THEY WILL HEAR OUR STORY.ANYONE WILLING TO PUT A FORMAL COMPLAINT INTO THE NEWS LET ME KNOW, THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Cheated of our money

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
We have asked numerous times, To trade our home for a better quality home! For the money we paid they should have built us a mansion.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Custom Home
Review category
Home Construction and Repair
review #599567 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Clayton Homes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
88 of 275 Clayton Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
ALISHA

Mar 04, 2015 #953840 Bonneau, South Carolina, United States

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AND THEN SOME WITH MY HOME THAT I BOUGHT FROM CLAYTON HOMES OF NORTH CHARLESTON IN 2008. THE ROOF IS NOW FALLING APART AND MOLD IS GROWING EVERYWHERE. I CONTACTED LIVE 5 NEWS OF CHARLESTON AND NOONE EVER CONTACTED ME. I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW DEVASTATED AND ALONE YOU FEEL. I WILL HELP YOU IN ANYWAY I CAN. MY EMAIL IS RMH53120@HOMESC.COM

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Clayton Homes. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Clayton Homes.
Filing a new complaint about
×