CLAYTON HOMES ARE LYERS! DIRTY ROTTEN MONEY HUNGRY PEOPLE THAT DONT KEEP THERE WORD.

CABINETS, MOLDING PEELING BUBBLING, CRACKS, WALLBOARDS BUCKLING, DOOR LOCKS ALL BROKEN, PLUMBING A MESS... I CAN GO ON & ON HVAC UNIT NEEDS TO BE REPLACED TOO SMALL FOR OUR 2500 Sq FOOT HOME. THEY REFUSE TO REPLACE IT! DONT DEAL WITH THOSE PCS OF *** AT CLAYTON IN CONWAY!

THEY NEED TO BE SUED FOR WHAT THEY ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

If I CAN GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO BACK ME UP, WE SHOULD GO TO CHANNEL 13 TOGETHER THEY WILL HEAR OUR STORY. ANYONE WILLING TO PUT A FORMAL COMPLAINT INTO THE NEWS LET ME KNOW, THE MORE PEOPLE THE BETTER!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: We have asked numerous times, To trade our home for a better quality home! For the money we paid they should have built us a mansion..

I didn't like: Bad manufacturing, Poor services, Cheaply made, Overpriced, Cheated of our money.

Comments

I am ready to go with you

Just had our home delivered multiple issues have not moved in . Please count me in your class action lawsuit Glennpena@ymail.com

Bonneau, South Carolina, United States #953840

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS AND THEN SOME WITH MY HOME THAT I BOUGHT FROM CLAYTON HOMES OF NORTH CHARLESTON IN 2008. THE ROOF IS NOW FALLING APART AND MOLD IS GROWING EVERYWHERE.

I CONTACTED LIVE 5 NEWS OF CHARLESTON AND NOONE EVER CONTACTED ME. I FEEL YOUR PAIN AND I KNOW EXACTLY HOW DEVASTATED AND ALONE YOU FEEL.

I WILL HELP YOU IN ANYWAY I CAN. MY EMAIL IS RMH53120@HOMESC.COM