3912 Fayetteville Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603, USA

Started Nov of 2017 to present date. We were lied to over an over.

Our sales rep Jackie Taylor lied about our land an to date still havent got it straight. We paid 206,000 for a dump. Our walls lean, slant, bowe, and are cracked.....Our windows lean inward.....not one door is square, all of our baseboards are plastic ,also not squared. Our shower was cracked, it got patched but we paid for new, cheapest carpet ive ever seen, all the caulk looks like my grandchildren did it, floors have holes, my list goes on, like i said we paid 206,000 for a disaster, this is horrible they can scam consumers this way.

I wouldnt send my worst enemy to this dealership or company, its a disgrace. Do your research an trust the reviews you read, i regret not doing so.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clayton Homes House Construction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $206000.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Clayton Homes Pros: Theyre good at deceiving.

Clayton Homes Cons: Inability to feel the pain they cause others.

Comments

I'm not clear as to how you got hooked to these folks in the first place. It is vital to check out construction companies prior to engaging them.

I hope it wasn't the lowest bidder scenario (that's what they did if they don't have their own employees). When we built our house I found that "standard" actually means "substandard" and anything else... well, that's extra. "That's extra" became our rallying cry during the build - want doors ?

OK, but if you want knobs - "that's extra". We still came in within 1/2 percent of budget but by eliminating some of the ordinary fluff stuff (granite counters, marble fireplace, etc) we upgraded the ceiling height and such things we couldn't correct later.

I also specified some of the subcontractors, and the ones I didn't did not perform nearly as well .... several drastic errors were committed including dangerous ones.

Clayton Homes Reviews