Turnaround Time

I have a brand new house that I paid cash for and you can't open the cabinet doors with out them follow off.All the trim needs nailing up, trash under the vinyl flooring, paint on everything, cabinets not connected to the walls.

My bedroom light where not wired up at the factory and they didn't connect my shower drain from the factory so I have already had a leak. I can't get anyone from the service department to call me back.

The service department is in Asheville, NC but I live in Anderson SC the person assign to the Anderson area Bonnie never answer her phone want return your calls.My Home has been sitting here for 3 months now and I only have a 12 month warranty, It has just about gone to far and I think I will have to get lawyer to sued them to fix my house.

Review about: Clayton Homes Patriot House Construction.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: No service.

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

I have had a modular home from Clayton Homes for 7 years now, complaints?? None...eve to this day if it's a small issue they send the service man out when he can be there , occasionally it takes a few days but nothing longer than that. My home came from the Rock Hill SC Clayton Homes, and I am still very satisfied with them and my home.