Sales pitch of nothing being exposed to the elements of weather because it was built indoors. Well that was all negated when they let the home sit in sections on trucks for over a month in the rain.

When I complained about the bare wood getting soaked the manager said it could take it. Ceilings had to be replaced, walls had to be replaced. Vinyl siding is stapled on tight & can not move with heat & cold. Warranted appliances are 2 years out of warranty by manufacturer.

Appliances not hooked up or connected. No steps to get into the house with. Roof supports missing, roof cap blew off before first inspection. Toilets were dry used by workers as well as dirt & dust that they said went with the house and not them.

Moisture in window panes waving, bowed and bubbled siding. When I called that manager to complain of mildew he called me a liar over the phone. Missing electric outlets and bulbs, broken furniture and appliances.

Attempted move in day to find air conditioner did not work. At best this is the WORST purchase and customer service I have ever experienced & I have even purchased a ford.

Comments