Clayton Homes - Review about Driveway Construction from Tampa, Florida
My drivewayis so narrow the could not get the house in it. They asked to bring it threw my mom yard n she OK it so when I told them the head man at the Clayton in South Hill Va came out agreed n was suppose to fix it but has nit done so as if yet n it is very dangerous if an ambulance or anything had to come in the driveway they would not be able to get to my house
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Driveway Construction
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "my mother bought this house from clayton homes of easley sc and paid in full , first she ordered it with 3/4 in plywood floors to support my dads battery..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "Ordered 4GB of extra RAM for my site hosted using Bluehost VPS plan. Credit card was charged immediately but the RAM never appeared on the machine after several reboots. Contacted..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- " I met Mr. Todd and his assistant Gene Kelly, from Todd Homes at the home to be inspected. The process took about 2 hours which seemed to be through...."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."