Gypsum, Colorado

Update by user Jul 14, 2016

House Warming Gifts offered Only apply if you leave positive feedback and reviews with company.

Update by user Jul 13, 2016

I'm not sure why the post says gypsum colorado but we are located in Molina colorado

Original review posted by user Jul 13, 2016

Purchased a 2014 home was not delivered to us until july 2015.In less than six months the metal roofing had come loose and is severely bent with leaks.

Faulty electrical which has destroyed personal property and injured our children. Numerous plumbing leaks. House is riddled with thousands of drywall cracks. Numerous windows and doors that either will not open nor shut properly.

An improper deteriorating foundation. The kitchen cupboards are falling apart and coming off of the walls. The company refuses to fullfill the warranty we purchased and fix the issues as well as for services we paid to have done during construction that were never completed. Very poor customer service.

You will be lied to, you will be belittled, you will be told how *** you and your family are even though issues are as visible as the lies they sold you.Want your kids hopes and dreams to be built up and then smashed then trust in these folks to deliver the nightmare you should only see in movies.

Review about: Clayton Homes Of Grand Junction Co.

I didn't like: Product or unethical business practices.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.