filters
State:
City:
Product:

Clayton Homes in Cookeville, Tennessee - Still waiting for repairs

Bought a 2017 Rutledge Frontier. We were told after purchase we had a 1 yr warranty to fix whatever wss wrong. Within a yr he had 1) faucet handkes stay loose and faucet drips. 2) a piece of siding came off exposing plywood and the area where the doublewide was put tigether. Who knows what is living in there. 3) have a rather large crack in drywall and several small ibes. 4) Caulking around windows is failing already especially in master bedroom. 5) ceiling fan in master bedroom blades arent fastened down. We have contacted our clayton office in cookeville tn and still no one has come to fix our problems. Why give a 1 yr warranty when they are never going to come out to fix the issues. Our first compaint was called in July of 2018.

Clayton Homes - Bad HVAC coil

Bought unit from Glen Jean, WV franchise in 2016 and was installed in November 2016. Heat went out in November 2018 due to bad coil. Will cost 2000.00 to replace. Despite warranty, franchise and installer won't stand behind unit as it is no longer made.
1.1
I liked
  • Sales staff
I didn't like
  • Having to fix a brand new home

Clayton Homes in Joplin, Missouri - Handy Man came out today

Clayton of Joplin handyman came out today. Couldn’t get into attic due to house design to check why heat not blowing. Installed new hot water heater because the one that came with our 5 week old double wide could not be fixed. Said will get on roof to fix leak after installation. Will come back to fix the leveling issue that’s making the floor bow.
2.3
Show

Clayton Homes in Chattanooga, Tennessee - Do not purchase a home from this company

Purchased a brand new home, anniversary model. It took them over a year to perform the repairs needed and there are still things wrong. There are still several wood chips under the vinyl flooring, cabinet hinges loose and out of line, bumps in the Formica countertops, the underpadding for the carpet has bumps in it. The factory obviously doesn't own a broom or a vacuum cleaner, floor prep is none! Shelves in the entertainment center are separating from the base. Overall this home is a joke! I had a list of over forty items and still there are things wrong, and of course my year warranty is up! Buyer Beware!!!!!
1.8
  • Almost everything

Clayton Homes in Tomball, Texas - Ac system

They put an ac unit in that was too large. Too much pressure in the ducts caused condensation and water damage to floors. Had to replace the unit, just 3 years old. $5000 worth if damage that insurance doesn’t cover
1.1

Clayton Homes in Joplin, Missouri - No Heat or Hot Water

Been in our new doublewide about 4 weeks now. Bought from Clayton in Joplin MO. No heat in the far end of the home. Tonight the hot water heater stopped. Pilot went out now will not re lite, safety feature when the water heater isn’t working properly. We have been told since day one of moving in they would have someone out to fix the ever growing list of problems but your right no one has fixed anything. It’s time to call a lawyer because this if definitely against the fair housing act.
1.8
Show

Clayton Homes in Addison, Alabama - I would absolutely NOT recommend this company!

We’ve had our patriot home for over a year now. It came from the Clayton homes plant In Addison, Alabama. They were absolutely awful! When we got it everything was messed up and we were promised someone from the plant would come out and fix everything. It took months for them to come, it was a guy and his wife and they were extremely rude. They did not fix hardly anything on the list. I’ve never been so disappointed in my life! I called the lady at the plant that’s over the whole process and she wouldn’t do anything about it and never sent anyone else out. This place was a total joke!
Addison, Alabama
Reply to reviews
Cracks in wall ceiling ,floors coming loose and we have try to get all done right . but can't Clayton mobile homes are junk
AverageJaguar770
AverageJaguar770

15.000.00 not 15.00

• All of it
Show

Clayton homes are crooks.

I want a class action intervention they are crooks.
Reply to reviews
I received a call from Lauren Lowe today and she said she isn't going to send anybody out tomorrow to look at my home that needs work because I filed suit on them for the money they ow me. I bought the warranty for this home so to me that is fraud and I might have to...