133 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 07, 2020

Charged me $1,200 for a installed pad but never installed one. Charged me 4,000 for sewer, won’t refund difference.

Paid $1,700 for extras they cashed cashiers check, then said they never received it I had to get copies from bank that they did deposit it 5 weeks prior.

Rip off customers. Beware

Original review posted by user Dec 07, 2020

Do not buy from this company. They will sell you the world but wont deliver on their promises.

I have faulty plumbing, faulty fire alarms, bent walls from transportation, wont refund any overpayments, wrong faucets, missing light fixtures, delivered with scratches in sink, stove and refrigerator. None of these have been addressed, just tell when to be home wait all day for someone to show up for repairs.... nothing, no call, no text, no email. Just constant excuses.

In fact they have cashed checks they say they didnt receive from me and refuse to refund my money back to me. Looking into hiring an attorney.

User's recommendation: Do not buy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Clayton Homes The Breeze Mobile Home.

Clayton Homes Pros: All cons no pros.

Clayton Homes Cons: Horrible customer service, Cheaply built sorry company, No good customer service, Poor customer service, Bad manufacturing, Using crazy theries to cover up and deny responsibility, Waiting weeks for repairs then no one shows up.

Location: 7325 US Highway 49, Hattiesburg, MS 39402

Comments

#1972069

Hi Christi, thank you for reaching out and sharing these concerns. Clayton Homes strives to provide a world-class customer experience, and we would like to assist. Please email us at CAT@ClaytonHomes.com so we can look into this matter.

Clayton Homes Reviews