Schult, Clayton, Crest, whomever, is manufacturing HUD homes, below HUD requirements, and our house, under State violations.The builder, Romaine Bergh, and anyone with Bergh Const, are crook's!
They lie, cheat and steal. You pay for an up-graded home, build home under standards. Clayton's site reads, "Meets and exceeds" standards. Purchased on August 31, 2007, our carpet ruined, ceiling cracking again,walls buckled, floors mushy from violations, light fixtures are rusting, tub and shower, cracked!
Dump, not 4 years old! They just say, wait, it's the builder. DO NOT BY A HOME,lasts 1 week.
No kids.Just 60 yr old husband and me!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Quality Standart
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "Purchased a 2014 home was not delivered to us until july 2015. In less than six months the metal roofing had come loose and is severely bent with leaks...."
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "This is the worst customer service/support I have seen. I had a small issue, easy to fix, and provided pictures. I understand a 3rd party advertiser on their network is..."
- "I ordered all new chairs and bar stools for my restaurant and 3 had damage from shipping when they arrived. The delivery driver took pictures and submitted a shipping claim...."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."