Elmwood, Wisconsin

Schult, Clayton, Crest, whomever, is manufacturing HUD homes, below HUD requirements, and our house, under State violations.The builder, Romaine Bergh, and anyone with Bergh Const, are crook's!

They lie, cheat and steal. You pay for an up-graded home, build home under standards. Clayton's site reads, "Meets and exceeds" standards. Purchased on August 31, 2007, our carpet ruined, ceiling cracking again,walls buckled, floors mushy from violations, light fixtures are rusting, tub and shower, cracked!

Dump, not 4 years old! They just say, wait, it's the builder. DO NOT BY A HOME,lasts 1 week.

No kids.Just 60 yr old husband and me!

Review about: Clayton Homes House Construction.

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

edurst
#281985

Please contact me at esty.durst@yahoo.com regarding your home. I have been fighting with them for nine years and am looking for stories like mine.

Jim

What made you decide on buying a Clayton in the end? Did you do research and go shopping other lots?

Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Clayton Homes - Review in Home Construction and Repair category from Gypsum, Colorado Clayton Homes "Purchased a 2014 home was not delivered to us until july 2015. In less than six months the metal roofing had come loose and is severely bent with leaks...." Read more Green Motion - Horrible company horrible customer service Green Motion "Same thing happened to me. After I bought and fully paid onlline they wanted an additional 500$ on a credit card as a "hold" I offered cash and no way...." Read more A Brighter Tomorrow - Yelp Sucks A Brighter Tomorrow "I sent in a negative review about Yelp not being available to customers but being available 24-Hours a day to people who spend money on advertising money. The sales agents..." Read more Done Com - Poor customer service and unprofessionalism Done Com "We engaged done.com for replacing toilet seats and faucets in multiple bath rooms at our home in December. The service technician came late for appointment and left after two hours...." Read more Thrifty Propane - The driver parked the propane truck in my front yard Thrifty Propane "Propane delivered on 7/20/2017 driver decides to just run the truck all over my front yard and parks there so he could be closer to the tank. I guess he..." Read more