Elmwood, Wisconsin

Schult, Clayton, Crest, whomever, is manufacturing HUD homes, below HUD requirements, and our house, under State violations.The builder, Romaine Bergh, and anyone with Bergh Const, are crook's!

Related: Clayton Homes in Harrisonburg, VA SUCKS!!!!

They lie, cheat and steal. You pay for an up-graded home, build home under standards. Clayton's site reads, "Meets and exceeds" standards. Purchased on August 31, 2007, our carpet ruined, ceiling cracking again,walls buckled, floors mushy from violations, light fixtures are rusting, tub and shower, cracked!

Dump, not 4 years old! They just say, wait, it's the builder. DO NOT BY A HOME,lasts 1 week.

No kids.Just 60 yr old husband and me!

Review about: Home Quality Standart.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments

edurst
#281985

Please contact me at esty.durst@yahoo.com regarding your home. I have been fighting with them for nine years and am looking for stories like mine.

Jim

What made you decide on buying a Clayton in the end? Did you do research and go shopping other lots?

Clayton Homes - Crappy constrution and no responce to said Clayton Homes "have had a leak problem with our clayton home since we moved in,may 1st 2008, have talked to the mngr. fo the trl. complex; she has called clayton several times..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Pulte Homes - Think twice before buying a Pulte Home at Fireside Norterra Pulte Homes "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..." Read more Clayton Homes ripped me off Clayton Homes "My husband and I bought a home from Clayton Homes of Tappahannock that has turned into one nightmare after another. They hired Woodland Landscapping company to set our home..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more