Schult, Clayton, Crest, whomever, is manufacturing HUD homes, below HUD requirements, and our house, under State violations.The builder, Romaine Bergh, and anyone with Bergh Const, are crook's!
They lie, cheat and steal. You pay for an up-graded home, build home under standards. Clayton's site reads, "Meets and exceeds" standards. Purchased on August 31, 2007, our carpet ruined, ceiling cracking again,walls buckled, floors mushy from violations, light fixtures are rusting, tub and shower, cracked!
Dump, not 4 years old! They just say, wait, it's the builder. DO NOT BY A HOME,lasts 1 week.
No kids.Just 60 yr old husband and me!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Quality Standart
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Right at this very moment I am locked sitting in my car inside Clayton mobile homes now for 4 hours ! They new I was here,! My car was parked..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "Do NOT let these guys in your home at all. I got suckered into having someone from Kirby come and clean my carpet for free.... it turned into a 3..."
- " I still absolutely LOVE my tops! I have to admit that I was a little skeptical at first after having read reviews concerning issues with leaking. As..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."