193 views
Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jul 25, 2020

Clayton has done nothing to resolve this issue

Original review posted by user Jun 25, 2020

Bought the home new in 2016. Last year, 2019, the floor in the bathroom fell through due to the set up people not connecting the bathtub drain at all.

Therefore the water ran under the floor for 3 years when taking a shower.

Now here it is 2020 and the roof is leaking in my living room. There are cracks in the ceiling, water damage on the ceiling and the wall. Several items that just are not up to par with this home. There is a gap between my wall and window in my living room.

Been there since day 1.

I was going to just live with that until all these other things started happening to our home! This mobile home is nothing but junk!

User's recommendation: Go to another manufacturer if possible! DO NOT BUY CLAYTON PRODUCT!

Product or Service Mentioned: Clayton Homes The Breeze Mobile Home.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Clayton Homes Pros: Floor plans.

Clayton Homes Cons: Cheaply made, Cheaply made but appears well made for a few months.

Comments

#1901527

Do you also have a creaking living room floor? I’ve had the same issues as you. This home is junk and they won’t honor the warranty!

#1901526

Do you also have a squeaky floor in the living room? They didn’t remove the tar tape from several shingles!

Caused several leaks! Then refused to warranty it even though I bought the extended warranty. Trim falling off the walls!

Crooked plug outlets! And now speed bumps in the master bath floor with no water damage...

Hello Donna, we sincerely appreciate you sharing this feedback regarding your experience. Please email us at CAT@ClaytonHomes.com with your name and phone number, as well as location of purchase and serial number for the home (located on the data plate that is usually found under the kitchen sink). We look forward to hearing from you.

Clayton Homes Reviews