131 views
Verified Reviewer

NEVER EVEN THINK ABOUT PURCHASING A HOME FROM THEM.Clayton Homes sent 15 crews to fix my floors and they are still bad !!!! Please feel free to call me ( James Nabors) if you would like to hear more @ 850-443-****.

Thanks p.s. They were VERY RUDE !!!

User's recommendation: NEVER purchase a home from them !

Product or Service Mentioned: Clayton Homes House Construction.

Clayton Homes Cons: Cheaply made but appears well made for a few months, Horrible management, Having to fix a brand new home.

Location: 2310 E 15Th St, Cedar Grove, FL 32405

Comments

Hi James, we sincerely appreciate you sharing this feedback regarding your experience. Please email us at CAT@ClaytonHomes.com with your name and phone number, as well as location of purchase and serial number for the home (located on the data plate that is usually found under the kitchen sink). We look forward to hearing from you.

They are worthless. They tried to tell me that my house warranty went out in july 2017 and I moved into the house at the end of January of 2019 and it's a 2019.

They have screwed so many ppl over. I'm in the middle of a lawsuit between all of them. That's oakwood homes, transportation, and eventually the lender Vanderbilt. And they are going after the guy did the plumbing and electrical.

He never put a washout in and he tried to tell me that I dont need one.

It's all a cluster. It even rained inside the house and the house was damaged when they brought it on land.

Clayton Homes Reviews