Update by user Nov 20, 2011

the pics posted are of my dad in the model home.Clayton homes should pull this guys dealers license.It is just not right to treat anyone like this.. j weaver

Original review posted by user Nov 19, 2011

My parents picked a home drew up contracts traded in existing home and gave 20000.00 cash on new home,home was brought to llano texas "not put on site dad had gotten sick" said he would have to go to abeline tx to sign papers because title company didnt have 3000000.00 policy here.Three days later our dad passed away.

We called them and told them what had happened and to give us 4 days and we would get with him to sort this out, buddy waco salesman asked about service date time , on oct 13 2011 at noon we burried dad when we returned from service house was gone " a coincidence" i think not he said he was protecting his investment. Worked out house issues finally got house delivered about 27th nov, house still not complete have had very little time spent on house floors finally in trim work is ***, and buddy told my mom today he has other jobs to do not just hers,this guy has not done anything to accomodate our mother who lost her husband of 45 years, but he has brought her to tears several times in the last few weeks.

In short beware of this guy he as my mom would say is a real ***...JAMES WEAVER son of JESSIE AND BRENDA WEAVER

Had an Experience with Clayton Homes?

Comments