my mother bought this house from clayton homes of easley sc and paid in full , first she ordered it with 3/4 in plywood floors to support my dads battery operated wheel chair , well they gave her pressed board , then the day it was set up the men tracked red clay through the house , and the carpet was never replaced , when she called she was blown off or ignored , she then suddenly passed less than 8 months after moving in the home , i then had to move in to care for my father who was in the first stages of Alzheimer , and was crippled , after a year of not getting any answers from these people i went to the sales center , and was told "that house is paid for and your mama is dead, its not our problem" and it gets better , when my dad was put in a hospital bed i realized the walls in the living room were soft and gave way when you touched them, we discovered that the house was not sealed , water from rain had been running into the home between the outside walls and inside walls i then went back and said if somethings not done im going to sue, they did then have gutters put on the house well here we are still water running and now we have black mold eating the house , we all stay sick my father has now passed away but spent the last 7 years of his life sick as we all do from the black mold thats growing in the walls and floors of the home , we have replaced every thing in this home and just had to replace the water heater, when we got to it behind the wall on the closet we found that the wires from the main breaker box to it was sitting in water , the professional we hired said its a miracle it hasn't burnt down around you , i have called emailed, begged , cried , and done everything i can with these people and it all goes ignored , we have now reached a point where i have contacted my lawyer , or we all gonna die from mold poisoning, these people should not be allowed to sale homes like this to families
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I just had one of Leaffilter's sleasy sales people over at my place. They basically use any sales tactic to get the sale. Here are a couple things I have..."
- "One of our room has a pungent odor and so we had a mold inspection done. Lo and behold, there are cracks around where the slab meets the wall. Contacted..."
- "Right at this very moment I am locked sitting in my car inside Clayton mobile homes now for 4 hours ! They new I was here,! My car was parked..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "This is what my no mayo, extra onion #7 looks like. There was no tomato and no extra onion. Seems there's even less lettuce. I've been ordering from the..."
- "I went to the Charleston SC office to get new dentures. The brochure said you get them within 72 hours and it took me 10 days. Had problems with them..."
- "CALL A FLORIST DIRECTLY! A REAL ONE!! This is what happens to your order with Wesley Berry. Notice the cost... and bear in mind that you wind up paying twice..."