my mother bought this house from clayton homes of easley sc and paid in full , first she ordered it with 3/4 in plywood floors to support my dads battery operated wheel chair , well they gave her pressed board , then the day it was set up the men tracked red clay through the house , and the carpet was never replaced , when she called she was blown off or ignored , she then suddenly passed less than 8 months after moving in the home , i then had to move in to care for my father who was in the first stages of Alzheimer , and was crippled , after a year of not getting any answers from these people i went to the sales center , and was told "that house is paid for and your mama is dead, its not our problem" and it gets better , when my dad was put in a hospital bed i realized the walls in the living room were soft and gave way when you touched them, we discovered that the house was not sealed , water from rain had been running into the home between the outside walls and inside walls i then went back and said if somethings not done im going to sue, they did then have gutters put on the house well here we are still water running and now we have black mold eating the house , we all stay sick my father has now passed away but spent the last 7 years of his life sick as we all do from the black mold thats growing in the walls and floors of the home , we have replaced every thing in this home and just had to replace the water heater, when we got to it behind the wall on the closet we found that the wires from the main breaker box to it was sitting in water , the professional we hired said its a miracle it hasn't burnt down around you , i have called emailed, begged , cried , and done everything i can with these people and it all goes ignored , we have now reached a point where i have contacted my lawyer , or we all gonna die from mold poisoning, these people should not be allowed to sale homes like this to families
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "Was going to put house on top of septic system, got caught. Placed house wrong so now have wetland in front yard, insulation wet, use caulk for tile, plumbing ran..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "I was staying at Suburban Lodge (Savannah, GA) for about a month. Two weeks before I left, I started having issues with my scalp- really itchy and bumps started to..."
- "I have always liked Lazyboy recliners having owned three over the years. A couple of years ago I purchased a leather recliner and what a mistake that turned out to..."
- "I hired Julie Murphy at to plan a destination wedding at Storybook Barn in Sough Carolina, she was fired fired the venue and never returned our deposit. She has done..."
- " It is unfortunate that with very few cars, early Sunday afternoon, yet it took 50 min. For my food to come out. Not only was the meat cold, but..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."