my mother bought this house from clayton homes of easley sc and paid in full , first she ordered it with 3/4 in plywood floors to support my dads battery operated wheel chair , well they gave her pressed board , then the day it was set up the men tracked red clay through the house , and the carpet was never replaced , when she called she was blown off or ignored , she then suddenly passed less than 8 months after moving in the home , i then had to move in to care for my father who was in the first stages of Alzheimer , and was crippled , after a year of not getting any answers from these people i went to the sales center , and was told "that house is paid for and your mama is dead, its not our problem" and it gets better , when my dad was put in a hospital bed i realized the walls in the living room were soft and gave way when you touched them, we discovered that the house was not sealed , water from rain had been running into the home between the outside walls and inside walls i then went back and said if somethings not done im going to sue, they did then have gutters put on the house well here we are still water running and now we have black mold eating the house , we all stay sick my father has now passed away but spent the last 7 years of his life sick as we all do from the black mold thats growing in the walls and floors of the home , we have replaced every thing in this home and just had to replace the water heater, when we got to it behind the wall on the closet we found that the wires from the main breaker box to it was sitting in water , the professional we hired said its a miracle it hasn't burnt down around you , i have called emailed, begged , cried , and done everything i can with these people and it all goes ignored , we have now reached a point where i have contacted my lawyer , or we all gonna die from mold poisoning, these people should not be allowed to sale homes like this to families
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I wouldn't recommend no one to Clayton Homes! They told my mom it would take a couple days to get her mobile home set up and now its week two..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "I've ordered a keychain from them without any problem. I recently ordered a glowing lightning charge cable from them, however when I received it in the mail (quite quickly for them!),..."
- "This the third time I tried Steak and Shake and I refuse to go back. Service is exceptionally slow and of poor quality. The food is nothing special...."
- "Wolverine boot soles came loose hardly worn at all...."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I purchased this "sport" windscreen from an Ebay seller from Italy for an XDiavel. BEWARE!!! The bolts that came with it are MUCH too short, and are black steel..."